Our many years of experience in trust and estate litigation, probate, estate and trust administration, estate planning, and guardianship, provide us with the expertise to handle your matter efficiently and effectively. We provide the quality of legal services offered by big firms without the big firm expense.
We are creative and innovative and, with your input, we will use our skills and experience to devise the best strategy to achieve your goals.
Our services include full representation of fiduciaries (personal representatives, trustees, guardians), of beneficiaries, and of claimants in all varieties of trust, estate and guardianship litigation, as well as proceedings concerning lifetime gifts, pledges and transfers.
In addition, we offer legal representation in connection with probate, trust and estate administration, guardianship administration, and estate planning.
We handle the following types of estate, trust and guardianship litigation matters:
- Will Contests (challenges to validity of the Will)
- Trust Contests (challenges to validity of the Trust)
- Proceedings for Removal of Personal Representatives, Trustees or Guardians
- Breach of Duty by Personal Representatives, Trustees or Guardians
- Imprudent Investments by Trustees
- Contested Accountings
- Construction of Wills or Trusts
- Contested Guardianships (is one needed or who should be appointed)
- Heir or Kinship Proceedings (determining who inherits)
- Contested Spousal Rights (elective share, homestead, exempt property, family allowance)
- Challenges to Lifetime Gifts, Transfers or Pledges
- Disputes Over Joint Accounts or Jointly Held Property
We handle the following types of estate and trust, non-litigation matters:
- Probate (Will is Validated by Court)
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives)